Submit your military tattoos!
Submit your military tattoo and be heard! VETERAN INK would like to share the story behind your tattoo. Certainly, we understand that many members of the military have tattoos that hold deep profound meaning. For example, this could be anything from a life-changing experience or honoring soldiers who are not here to tell their stories. As a result, your tattoo and the story it represents might be able to help, inspire, or bring awareness to a great cause.
We know sharing can be painful in many cases. However, some of the Veterans who have submitted their tattoos have found that our website is a therapeutic outlet. If you feel the time is right, we encourage you to tell your story and submit your military tattoo (s). Most importantly, your story could change another Veteran’s life.
Before you submit your photos to us, please review our list of Dos & Don’ts for your submission:
- Submit your military tattoo with high-quality images
- Take photos outside or a place where there’s good lighting
- Make sure your tattoo(s) are in focus
- Have someone take a picture of your tattoo(s) if possible
- We will not repost low-quality images
- Please do not submit any non-veteran tattoo(s)
- Do not submit photos of tattoo(s) that do not belong to you
- Please do not edit the image
Please view our contest terms and conditions before submitting your artwork.
Check out our Instagram page for examples of tattoo images we’ve reposted.